A BCCFC Member in the Okanagan Valley has an opportunity for other Members to use an existing micro-cultivation location. Among other things, the Member is looking for a farmer to partner with who has “good strains and expertise on how to grow it.”
Here is an overview of the space:
- 6,500 sq. ft. GMP level building nearing completion.
- Pre-approved by Health Canada for Micro-cultivation license, aiming to submit evidence package by March 2022.
- The facility is built to EU GMP standards and can easily upgrade license to take advantage of Farm-Gate and other opportunities.
- The building consists of 4 grow rooms (750 sq. ft. each), a propagation room, future extraction room, cure room, trim/packaging room, shipping receiving, irrigation, decontamination area, all roughed in with access control, cameras, etc.
- Perfectly located in Okanagan wine country on a 10-acre ALC site surrounded by wineries, perfect for future Farm Gate.
The owner is a land developer with no cannabis experience, so this may be a positive opportunity for an experienced craft farmer.